Thursday 1 November 2012

Frightful

I thought long and hard about this one. It could have been the Pickle dressed up for the Little Monsters Ball, it could have been the sight of me first thing in the morning - but no it is something that is far, far more dangerous.





Absinth, the very name sends shivers down my spine. The only ever time I drunk it was at, until that point, a very civilised dinner party. one moment we were around a dinner table then the Absinth struck and we were all skinny dipping. apparently the next morning they had to polish the dining room window to remove the imprint left by my brother in laws gonads. It is all a bit hazy and I had my eyes shut - seriously - I believe that it is good to have some secrets within families! Now, please, I must change the subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what think, so leave me a comment. Thanks!